THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO STAY WITH US!
All we ask is that you treat our condo like it is your own home. Enjoy your vacation and have a great time.
CONDITIONS OF PREMISES:
This condo is privately owned and is rented with the Owner’s furnishings. Should any major piece of equipment be out of order, we will have the deficiency corrected as soon as possible during business hours. Please call me if there are any issues that you feel need to be addressed.
- Please do not move any furniture around, or remove items from the premises.
- Please do not feed the birds.
- This condo is a non-smoking unit.
- You will be charged an additional cleaning fee if you smoke inside or near the lanai doors.
The property has been cleaned and prepared prior to your arrival. Fresh linens and towels are placed in the property along with a supply of soaps, shampoos, conditioner, lotion and paper products. You will have plenty of items/products in the room upon arrival. Daily maid service is not included. Beach towels are available at the front desk. Any towels that you find in the room, need to be brought back to the room. These are property of the condo owner and not the resort. Please remove your trash as often as needed from the unit - place bags outside by the path to be picked up.
KEYS, CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT:
Check in time is at 4:00 pm and check out time is at 10:00 am. Your keys are available at the front desk when you arrive – all that you need to do is supply your name and room number. If you arrive at the resort before 4:00 pm, you can check with the front desk to see if your room is ready. Remember to return all keys to the front desk when you check out as the resort charges a fee for lost keys.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for your convenience.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm your reservation.
- Balance payment:
- Due 30 days before your arrival date and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Security deposit:
- The Owner does not charge a security deposit but with some booking sites there will be a “hold” on your card. We will charge any damages/extra fees to the card on file, with notice to the guest.
Guest receives 100% if cancellation occurs more than 45 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.
*** COVID-19 Special Circumstances: If there is a government mandated quarantine in effect for the dates of this reservation, I will either refund monies paid or apply and monies paid to a new reservation up to 1 year from the original reservation. The only portion that will not be refunded is the credit card fee. This amendment applies only if there is no option to bypass mandated quarantine with a negative SARS-CoV-2 test result before/on arrival or proof of COVID-19 vaccination. ***
- All reservations and cleaning fees are subject to a 17.96% GE and TA Hawaii Hotel tax (subject to change). The cleaning fee is required and is non-negotiable.
- Hanalei Bay Resort charges a resort fee paid directly to the front desk at checkout. Resort fee is currently $22/day plus tax and a $10/night parking fee, plus tax, and is subject to change. These cover free local and long distance calls, unlimited access to the tennis courts and pools, free WIFI, and parking.
DAMAGES AND/OR EXCESSIVE CLEANING:
Excessive cleaning beyond the normal wear and tear during your stay will be charged accordingly to the Guest’s credit card on file. The guest will be notified.
I, the Guest, agree to the terms and conditions of my rental contract and will be held responsible for all charges related to my occupancy such as damages, missing inventory, and/or excessive cleaning. I authorize the Owner to charge or bill me for all costs to the credit card provided on file.
Check In & Check Out
The front desk at HBR is staffed 24/7.
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
- Go to the front desk and give them your name and room number to get your keys. Someone is available at the front desk 24 hours/day, so there's no problem if you check in late at night!
- They will keep a credit card on file in case you want to charge activities or food to your room, as well as to charge the resort fee at check-out time
- Reminder: the resort fee is currently $32 and is subject to change. It covers self-parking, WIFI, bell service around the property, and access to the resort amenities
- Bellmen with golf carts are available to help transport your luggage to the room as well as around the resort, including to and from the beach, free of charge
- If you are staying in unit 7101, 7102 or 7101/02, drop your luggage at the check in area and ask the shuttle to give you a ride to the room. The room is located away from the parking lot. Utilize the shuttle, you will not regret it.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- Please help us to keep costs down by turning off the AC when the doors are open and when you are away from home
- Take the trash out daily, and place it beside the pathway outside for the resort housekeeping to pick up
- Please do not feed the birds, including the Nene (large Hawaiian goose) which are state protected
- This is a non-smoking unit (tobacco, marijuana, vaping products, etc.) - this includes the lanai area. There are designated smoking areas at the resort. Please ask the front desk for more information
- ISSUES OR DAMAGES: If during your stay you discover something needing repair or replacement or there is accidental damage, please call or text and let me know as soon as possible
- Check-out time is at 10:00 am
- On check-out day, please load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on (applicable only to unit 7102)
- Unit 7101 does not have a dishwasher: please hand wash all dirty dishes
- Please rinse off all beach items for the next guest to enjoy
- Remember to turn off the lights and air conditioners, and to lock the lanai doors
- Return your keys and pool towels to the front desk
- MOST IMPORTANT IS TO ENJOY YOUR LAST MORNING. SLEEP IN, SIT ON THE LANAI, TAKE A WALK TO THE BEACH AND PLAN YOUR NEXT STAY....